- Doing it out of fear or perceived social pressure
- Doing it in reaction to aggression or to minimize your anxiety
- Doing it to in pursuit of some outcome (excluding goals)
There's something up. Stop, feel, understand. Listen to your core, and find your center.
- Doing it because its important to you, regardless of outcome
- Doing it because its for someone important to you, regardless of the traditionality of the relationship
- Doing it because it brings you closer to your goals
then God's speed.
There are no comments on this article.